Backcountry Basics Monarch Pass
January 17, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm$250
Join us on Monday, January 17th.
· An introduction to your backcountry equipment & gear.
· Introduction to backcountry trip planning.
· Introduction to avalanche safety.
· Practice with your avalanche safety gear.
· One of our legendary VNTRbirds goodie bags!
· A fun and educational day with other women from your community just getting into the backcountry!
· VNTRbirds lodging special (coming soon)
· Food/ snacks/ water
· Backcountry touring gear (AT Skis or Splitboard).
· Backcountry avalanche safety gear (beacon, shovel & probe).
• ALL WOMEN WELCOME • LGBQT+ WELCOME • BIPOC WELCOME •
· Notice of cancellation more than 14 days in advance will receive a full refund less a 10% administrative fee.
· Notice of cancellation less than 14 days in advance will receive no refund. Clients may have the option to transfer to another course or clinic with a $50 transfer fee (if available).
COVID policy & guidelines:
· Employees will conduct daily symptom checks.
· We will use the recommendations from the CDC and abide by Colorado state safety orders.
All participants will be required to fill out a waiver and a medical history form before the event.
Must be 18 & older or accompanied by parent or guardian.